Help > Security & Privacy
- Comparison is always anonymous. Nobody can see your league position except those who have been allowed access to your account.
- If you want to do comparison, you must accept to have your survey data used anonymously for comparison purposes.
- When you delete your account, you delete all your data as well.
- No information collected by CustomerCentricIndex.com will be sold or rented to third parties for the purpose of sending commercial messages (spam) to any subscriber, or for any other reason.
Information we collect from you:
- Registration information. We collect your email and password, and some profile information that you may give (your industry, organization size).
- Billing information. We don't collect any. All billing is done through Braintree Payments.
- Survey data. We store your survey data (questions and responses).
- Surveys and data are stored on our servers, which are located in Europe (The Netherlands).
- We store a first party cookie. This purpose of this cookie, called 'PHPSESSID', is to store the current status of the participant. For example, a participant who has filled out 2 questions will be shown the 3rd question when returning to the survey. And a participant who has answered all questions is not allowed to participate a second time. No personal information will be stored in this cookie.
Usage data / Web analytics data
Page visits, referring websites, time on page, etc..
- Your survey results are only visible by you and users you allow to view your organizations profile.
- We don't sell your survey data to anyone.
- Information that is used for comparison purposes contains of your organization’s sector, size of the company, optional comparison questions, customer centric index score and individual factors.
- When comparing, you will see your name and position in the context of a group of other organizations, but you will not know who they are, and they will not know who you are.
- Your data can only be used for two purposes:
- For the analysis of your individual surveys.
- For comparison with other organizations, should you so choose.
Credit card and payment security
We use Braintree to handle all payments.
- Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider.
- It does not store card validation code (CVC - the three numbers on the back of your card).
- Cardholder data is managed in the Braintree Vault using established data security and encryption methods.
- The data store where cardholder data is kept cannot be connected to via the Internet.
- All online communication between Braintree and Customer Centric Index is conducted using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- The Braintree network is secured with minimal access to and from outside networks.